If you have an app idea, before sharing it with anyone, it’s best to take charge of patenting it. This is the only way to prove that you are the author, and no one can steal or plagiarize it because it will be in writing that it belongs to you. At MIIM, you can register your app idea without any hassle. We’ll explain how to do it.
How to Create an App Without Having Your Idea Stolen
If you’re reading this, it’s because you have an idea for an app, and you want it to become a reality and be a great success. For that, you need to know the steps to follow and a place to patent your app idea so that no one can take it away from you. At MIIM, we assist you in both aspects. We protect your idea on the blockchain and provide guidance before launching your app. Here are the steps:
- Define the idea and what you want the app to be: this is the fundamental step. Before
doing anything, you must know what the app will be about, analyze if it’s a good
idea, check if a similar app already exists, consider your target audience, and think about how it will be used, etc.
- Consider the technical aspects and the business model: decide whether you’ll use
Android, iOS, or Windows. If you have experience in programming, go ahead. If not, consider getting in touch with a programmer.
- Secure funding: if you have a budget, that’s perfect. Otherwise, you can launch a
- Create the application: build the app or hire a programmer to do it. There are programming courses and tutorials available online that you can learn from for a low cost or even for free.
- Promote your app: one of the biggest challenges for entrepreneurs is making
their app stand out from the rest. Utilize social media, create high-quality promotional videos, and be attentive to any opportunities.
How to Register an App Idea
With MIIM, your idea will be yours forever. We register it, and in case of any problems, it can be proven to be yours with the date and time of its registration. Thanks to our certificates, we provide a secure digital environment for our “big idea” creators.
To Patent an App Idea with MIIM, Simply Follow These Steps:
- Prepare the documents: draft a document explaining a brief
description of the idea and its promoters. You can add a presentation, logo,
video, or business model. We allow you to register a maximum of 6 files.
- Idea: provide the title of your app idea.
- About the files: your files are registered and saved. They will not be shared for
- Upload the document describing the idea and its promoters.
- Register an app idea
Once you have registered your app idea, we will send you a certificate (digital or paper). The digital certificate is based on blockchain, and the paper certificate is a printed document on anti-fraud stamped paper.
Pursue your app idea. Don’t let it slip away like most entrepreneurs who lose their ideas and money by not registering themselves as owners of them. If you have questions or need more information about how to register your app idea with MIIM, please get in touch with us.